Refund Policies and Satisfaction Guarantee
Cancellations, Refunds, and our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Kelaza supports the following Standard Terms of Refund:
These terms apply to all purchases:
- You can cancel and receive a full refund within 24 hours of purchase, until the class begins.
- Refund will be processed via same payment gateway which he/she has used. It will take 7 working days to process a refund.
- The Kelaza Educators promote two kinds of subscriptions – Part which is Monthly and Full which is for the whole course.The above is applicable for both.
- If the Educator cancels a class in advance, you will receive a full refund.
- If the Educator misses a one-time class, you will receive a full refund upon request.
- If the start time of a class is rescheduled, you will receive a full refund upon request.
- If part of a class is rescheduled, you will receive, upon request, a pro-rated refund based on the number of meetings that were rescheduled and that you did not attend.
- If the Educator doesn’t teach the number of meetings promised, you will receive a pro-rated refund upon request.
- If the Educator cancels a class in progress, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the percentage of meetings you paid for that was cancelled.
- If you miss a class, you are not entitled to a refund; However, learners may be transferred to other available sections at the Educator’s discretion.
- If you (adult learner) or your children (when you have enrolled as guardian for a course for your child) have not joined the meeting 10 minutes after the start time, the meeting may be cancelled, at the Educator’s discretion. This is considered a missed meeting and you are not entitled to a refund.
- If you have missed a meeting in part or full due to weak internet connection in your location, power cuts or any other technical problem with your device (mobile, laptop, tablet), you are not entitled to a refund.
Guaranteeing your satisfaction is important to us at Kelaza and we want everyone to have a positive experience learning with Kelaza. If any issues arise, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not been able to resolve the same directly with the Educator. We will surely find a way to redress.